Return to Store Menu
The Site Manager page allows you to view your website URLs and make changes to them in one convenient location.
Located on the right side of the page is Site Manager Page Legend. The Legend is an important and easy tool to help you distinguish between the different types of URLs on the Site Manager page. The different types of URLs included on the Site Manager page are Custom page, Product page, Category page and Shopping Cart page.
For each of the following page types, you will be able to assign a custom template of a specific type:
- Custom Page
- Category Page
- Product Page
- Shopping Cart Page
- Portal Page
You will notice the search bar located at the top of the page; you can use the search bar to look for a specific URL. When searching for a specific URL you can choose from one of these options:
- Show All - Selecting this option will display all URLs you have created
- Categories - Selecting this option will display all category URLs. Note: this option will not display the product URLs that are associated with the product category.
- Custom Pages - Selecting this option will display all URLs you have created in the Pages section of the store.
- Shopping Cart Pages - Selecting this option will display all URLs you have created associated with Shopping Cart Pages.
- Portal Pages - Selecting this options will display all URLs you have created associated with Portal Pages.
- Products - Selecting this option will display all product URLs along with the category associated with that product.
- Products with specific category - Selecting this option will display all products URLs that are associated with the specific category you are searching for. You can select which product category to search under by selecting it from the Select Category drop box. When a search for a specific category is made, a new drop down box will appear labeled "Product Templates"; this will allow you to select a product template and apply it to all categories by clicking the button.
Below the search bar is a table where the URLs are listed. There are three columns within this table; Name, Page URL and
- Name - This column displays the name of your store, category or product page. Clicking on the arrow beside a category page name will display all products associated with that category; re-clicking the arrow will hide the products.
- Template - This column displays the name of the template being used for the specific page. To edit, simply click the button and use the drop down box to select the template you wish to use for your specific page.
- Page URL - This column displays the URL for your store, category or product page.
- When clicked you are able to edit the Page URL for page you selected. By default, the Name of the page is included at the end of the Page URL.
- Clicking the reset button will change the Page URL back to its original state if it has been edited. You will need to confirm this action by clicking yes on the popup.