This powerful formula is a highly concentrated blend of microorganisms scientifically chosen for their enhanced ability to digest the grease, fats, oils, proteins, starches, detergents and other organic wastes that accumulate in drain pipes, septic tanks, and drain fields.
World Renowned Microbiologist
Dr. Clarence L. Baugh, Ph.D.
Developer of the
Septic Fizzytabs™ Bacteria
Good Housekeeping Tips!
(to protect your septic system)
1. Have your tank inspected and pumped every 3-6 years (Use the schedule recommended by your local septic tank pumper.
2. Know where your septic system is located so that you can visually notice changes of appearance on the surface.
3. Do not use a garbage disposal! Disposal’s contribute to the accumulation of solids and leads to more frequent required pumping.
4. Do not plant trees or shrubs on or around the septic tank or drain field. The plants will block the sun, reducing the evaporation ability and the roots can damage the field.
5. DO plant grass on the field. Grassy vegetation helps the soil absorb water.
6. Do NOT dispose of hazardous chemicals down your drain, especially pesticides, paints, gas, etc.
7. Limit the amounts of bleach and strong disinfectants.
8. Do not flush sanitary pads, tampons, cigarettes or other small objects.
9. Schedule laundry loads evenly throughout the week. Try not to do laundry all in one day. Even water flow is much easier for the system.
10. Limit excess water
a. Install efficient, low flow toilets and shower heads
b. Fix leaky faucets and showers
c. Fix toilets that run continuously
d. Do not allow roof gutters to drain into,
on or near the septic system.