Learn the latest on Mastering Immigration Law with this convenient, 24/7 On-demand Seminar & Complimentary Podcast. Register to obtain CLE & MCLE credit, online access to course & reference materials, and attend this on-demand seminar. YOU MAY LISTEN FROM ALMOST ANY TYPE OF COMPUTER OR IPOD. ACCESS TO THE RECORDING AND MATERIALS DOES NOT EXPIRE.
Mastering Immigration Law Benefits:
90-Minute On-demand Seminar & Complimentary Podcast
Listen as many times as you wish and ACCESS TO THE RECORDING AND MATERIALS DOES NOT EXPIRE
Includes Access to Course & Reference Material & Complimentary Podcast.
Register for CLE & MCLE credit - specific credit hours are listed at the bottom of this page.
In recent years, immigration law has become one of most dynamic and profitable practice areas. The national media attention on border security, coupled with state and federal prosecutions against individuals and employers have ensured a steady flow of work for immigration attorneys. Recent years have seen increased worksite audits aimed at gathering evidence of immigration and employment violations, as well as worker infractions. In addition, there has been an expansion in penalties for illegal hiring from fines to criminal sanctions and confiscation of employers’ assets. The laws across the country have changed dramatically in recent months and years governing procedures for maintaining proper records, compliance, and investigation. Our seminar faculty includes three national authorities on immigration and employment related compliance to provide best practices for attorneys serving both individuals and corporations. This seminar covers the latest insight on mastering immigration forms, counseling individuals, and employer regulations. Learn from our distinguished and nationally respected faculty, who will share the best practices and techniques for mastering immigration law. Registration includes access to course and reference materials. Agenda: 1. Mastering Immigration Forms:
a. Best Practices on H1 Visas
b. Effective Petitions for Permanent Residence
c. L-1 Non-immigrant Visas
d. Mastering the Path from Naturalization to US Citizenship
e. Extraordinary Ability Petitions 2. Mastering Immigration Issues for Employers
a. Nonimmigrant Visas for Visitors, Students, Trainees, & Specialty Workers
b. Avoiding Employment Audits
c. Ensuring Proper Employer Immigration Compliance
d. Employment Certification
3. Compliance & Related Immigration Law Issues:
a. Employing Documented Foreign Workers
b. Immigration Investors
c. Consular Processing
d. Criminal and Administrative Penalties for Failure to Comply with Employer Compliance Laws
e. How to Respond to a Notice of Inspection and ICE Subpoena for I-9 records
f. How to Deal with a Notice of Suspect Documents
g. Best Practices for Proactive Employer Compliance
4. Recorded Question & Answer Session with the Experts Biography of Seminar Faculty:
1. Rahul Manchanda
is the Founding Member and Principal Attorney of the 10 Attorney Wall Street law firm, Manchanda Law Offices PLLC. He is also one of the leading Immigration Litigation/Deportation Defense Trial Attorney Experts in the country, appearing regularly on Fox News, CNN, Court TV, and NBC on such television programs as Dayside, Studio B with Shephard Smith, Fox and Friends, Heartland with John Kasich, Live from CNN with Kyra Phillips, Anderson Cooper 360°, the O’Reilly Factor, Nancy Grace, Banfield & Ford Courtside, Best Defense with Jami Floyd, Justice with Judge Jeannine Pirro, and the Catherine Crier Show. In addition to practicing law in New York City, Mr. Manchanda was exposed to the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law in Vienna Austria as well as worked for a large multinational litigation law firm in Paris France. Mr. Manchanda has extensive experience in Immigration Courts throughout the US and US Embassies and Consulates internationally, handling Master, Individual, and Final Hearings, Naturalization Interviews, Writs of Habeas Corpus, Writs of Corum Nobis, dealing with Immigration & Customs Enforcement ("ICE")/Customs and Border Protection ("CBP")/Department of Homeland Security ("DHS")/and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS"), 440 Motions to Vacate, Amend, or Expunge Criminal Convictions, Removal of Condition Hearings, National Security, and Adjustment of Status Interviews. Mr. Manchanda has also taught Immigration Law at several colleges and universities in New York City.
2. Kathleen M. Vannucci
practices in the well-known immigration boutique firm chaired by Robert D. Ahlgren, where her practice focuses on citizenship, naturalization, deportation, removal proceedings, temporary and nonimmigrant visas, permanent residency, change of status, and extensions of status. Ms. Vannucci, who is fluent in Spanish, previously served with several non-profits concentrating on immigrant and human rights to benefit the communities of Tujuana and Tecate, Mexico. She also served as a judicial extern for U.S. District Judge Ronald Guzman in the Northern District of Illinois. Ms. Vannucci holds a law degree from Loyola University.
3. Allen E. Kaye
is a nationally recognized expert in the field of U.S. immigration and naturalization law. He works with individuals and both large and small employers to assist with visas, I-9 audits and other immigration and naturalization issues. He also provides training seminars on immigration issues for HR professionals. Mr. Kaye is the Past President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) as well as an Executive Committee member of the International Law and Practice Section of his state bar association. Mr. Kaye is a regular columnist on U.S. immigration and naturalization law for many newspapers and media outlets. He holds a J.D. from Columbia Law School and an LL.M. from NYU Law School. Who should attend this seminar?
Attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals.
You will receive access to recording, podcast, course & reference material, and information related to CLE/MCLE credit as soon as you register with a credit card or when your check is processed. CLE ACCREDITATION: Rossdale CLE is a national leader in attorney education and has trained thousands of attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals.
Attend this live telephonic seminar & podcast for CLE & MCLE credit with the following pending & approved jurisdictions:
1. Alaska Bar Association for 1.5 CLE Credits *
2. Alabama State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.5 MCLE credits
3. Arizona State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits**
4. State Bar of California for 1.5 MCLE credits
5. Colorado Supreme Court Board of Continuing Legal & Judicial Education for 1.8 CLE Credits
6. Connecticut (CLE credits are not required, but are encouraged)**
7. District of Columbia (CLE credits are not required)***
8. Florida Bar for 2.0 CLE credits
9. Georgia Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
10. Idaho State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
11. Louisiana Supreme Court Commission on MCLE for 1.5 MCLE credits
12. Maryland (CLE credits are not required)**
13. Massachusetts (CLE credits are not required)**
14. Michigan (CLE credits are not required)**
15. Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
16. Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
17. New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits (per Rule 201:4)
18. New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 CLE credits
19. New York State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
20. North Carolina State Bar Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
21. Oregon State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
22. Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.5 CLE credits
23. South Dakota (CLE credits are not required)**
24. Texas State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
25. Utah State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 MCLE credits
26. Vermont Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 CLE credits
27. Virginia State Bar for 1.5 MCLE credits
28. Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 MCLE credits
29. Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners for 1.5 CLE credits
30. Wyoming State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
Additional States - call customer service at (888) 626-3462
* Members of the Alaska Bar Association may report 1.5 CLE credits for participating in this course as it has been approved by other mandatory CLE jurisdictions for 1.5 CLE credits.
** The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
*** States that do not require CLE are indicated above. Rossdale does not apply for CLE in these states as CLE credit is not required. For additional questions, please call 888-626-3462. REGISTER FOR CLE CREDIT AND LISTEN & LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENCE WITH THIS ON-DEMAND SEMINAR.
You will receive an on-demand download of the seminar, accompanying materials, and information to report the CLE credits as soon as you register with a credit card or when we process your check.