Learn the latest on Mastering International Taxation & Business Law with this convenient, 24/7 On-demand Seminar & Complimentary Podcast. Register to obtain CLE & MCLE credit, online access to complete course & reference materials, and attend this on-demand seminar. YOU MAY LISTEN FROM ALMOST ANY TYPE OF COMPUTER OR IPOD. ACCESS TO THE RECORDING AND MATERIALS DOES NOT EXPIRE.
Mastering International Tax & Business Law Benefits:
90-Minute On-demand Seminar & Complimentary Podcast
Listen as many times as you wish and ACCESS TO THE RECORDING AND MATERIALS DOES NOT EXPIRE
Includes Online Access to over 50 pages of Course/Reference Material & Complimentary Podcast.
Register for CLE & MCLE credit - specific credit hours are listed at the bottom of this page.
The current economic environment has increased the need for attorneys proficient in corporate law and international taxation. This convenient, on-demand seminar will examine the basics of taxation of cross-border transactions in an accessible and entertaining manner. The faculty for this seminar features a leading expert on taxation, who also serves as an adjunct law professor. Even if you have no tax knowledge, you will have an easy time following and understanding this presentation. You will quickly learn the tax issues and traps facing Americans doing business overseas and facing foreigners doing business in the United States. Specific emphasis will also consider corporate forms, planning, and structuring. Course materials will serve as a helpful guide on these skills and techniques, as well as a useful source for your future reference. Register today to enroll in this convenient 24/7 on-demand seminar on Mastering International Taxation & Business Law. Agenda: 1. Mastering International Taxation & Business Law:
a. Successful Planning & Structuring Options
b. Effective Business Forms for Doing Business Overseas
c. Tax Consequences of Offshore Entity Choices
d. Introduction to Controlled Foreign Corporations
e. Subpart F Income and How to Avoid It
f. Options for Foreigners Acquiring U.S. Real Estate, Businesses or Entering Joint Ventures
g. Best Practices on Privacy, Liability Protection, Tax Filing and Tax Liability
h. Withholding Taxes and Use of Tax Treaties
2. Recorded Question & Answer Session with the Expert Biography of Seminar Faculty:
1. Jacob Stein
is one of the nation's leading experts on tax law. He is a Certified Tax Law Specialist and AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Stein is the author of numerous articles on tax planning and asset protection, and is the author of Asset Protection Planning (Education Foundation, 2007), currently in its 5th edition, and Advanced Tax Planning Techniques (Education Foundation, 2007). Mr. Stein's article Building Stumbling Blocks: A Practical Take on Charging Orders appeared in the October 2006 issue of RIA's Business Entities Magazine and is considered the seminal article on the topic of LLC charging orders. His article on Advanced Asset Protection and Tax Planning is considered the staple in effective planning with LLCs. Mr. Stein has taught thousands of attorneys nationally on the most effective strategies of protecting assets and advanced tax planning. He has served as an adjunct professor of taxation and has spoken at numerous before bar and CPA associations. Who should attend this seminar?
Attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals.
You will receive access to recording, podcast, course & reference material, and information related to CLE/MCLE credit as soon as you register with a credit card or when your check is processed. CLE ACCREDITATION: Rossdale CLE is a national leader in attorney education and has trained thousands of attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals.
Attend this convenient, on-demand seminar for CLE & MCLE credit with the following pending & approved jurisdictions:
1. Alaska Bar Association for 1.5 CLE Credits *
2. Alabama State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.5 MCLE credits
3. Arizona State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits**
4. State Bar of California for 1.5 MCLE credits
5. Colorado Supreme Court Board of Continuing Legal & Judicial Education for 1.8 CLE Credits
6. Connecticut (CLE credits are not required, but are encouraged)**
7. District of Columbia (CLE credits are not required)***
8. Florida Bar for 2.0 CLE credits
9. Georgia Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
10. Idaho State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
11. Maryland (CLE credits are not required)**
13. Massachusetts (CLE credits are not required)**
14. Michigan (CLE credits are not required)**
15. Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
16. Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
17. New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits (per Rule 201:4)
18. New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 CLE credits
19. New York State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
20. North Carolina State Bar Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
21. Oregon State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
22. South Dakota (CLE credits are not required)**
23. Texas State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
24. Utah State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 MCLE credits
25. Virginia State Bar for 1.5 MCLE credits
26. Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 MCLE credits
27. Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners for 1.5 CLE credits
28. Wyoming State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
Additional States - call customer service at (888) 626-3462
* Members of the Alaska Bar Association may report 1.5 CLE credits for participating in this course as it has been approved by other mandatory CLE jurisdictions for 1.5 CLE credits.
** The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
*** States that do not require CLE are indicated above. Rossdale does not apply for CLE in these states as CLE credit is not required. For additional questions, please call 888-626-3462. REGISTER FOR CLE CREDIT AND LISTEN & LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENCE WITH THIS LIVE TELEPHONIC SEMINAR.
You will receive an on-demand download of the seminar, accompanying materials, and information to report the CLE credits as soon as you register with a credit card or when we process your check.