Learn the latest on Mastering Family & Divorce Law with this convenient, 24/7 On-demand Seminar & Complimentary Podcast. Register to obtain CLE & MCLE credit, online access to course & reference materials, and attend this on-demand seminar. YOU MAY LISTEN FROM ALMOST ANY TYPE OF COMPUTER OR IPOD. ACCESS TO THE RECORDING AND MATERIALS DOES NOT EXPIRE.
Mastering Family & Divorce Law Benefits:
90-Minute On-demand Seminar & Complimentary Podcast
Listen as many times as you wish and ACCESS TO THE RECORDING AND MATERIALS DOES NOT EXPIRE
Includes Online Access to Course/Reference Material & Complimentary Podcast.
Register for CLE & MCLE credit - specific credit hours are listed at the bottom of this page.
From the underlying substantive law to practical aspects of family and matrimonial law, this convenient 24/7 on-demand seminar covers the latest and cutting-edge practices for trial skills, preparing witnesses for depositions, discovery, pre-trial strategies to best advantage your client, and the skills to win at negotiation & trial in family and divorce cases. Our nationally distinguished seminar faculty will cover specific approaches, including negotiation tactics, effective preparation of witnesses for trial & deposition, trial strategies, winning tools for discovery, and the role of caregivers. This seminar is designed to help attendees achieve an efficient outcome for family and divorce clients and provide current legal trends. The Rossdale faculty for this seminar includes the Chair of the American Bar Association’s Family Law Section, a nationally recognized matrimonial litigator who has handled numerous celebrity divorces as well as one of the leading matrimonial attorneys in the country. Registration includes access to course and reference materials that serve as a helpful guide to the tactics and skills discussed in this 24/7 on-demand seminar. Register today to learn the most effective strategies and latest law in family and divorce law. Agenda: Trial Tactics for Family & Matrimonial Attorneys:
1. Utilizing Effective Negotiation Tactics in Family & Matrimonial Law
2. Trial Strategies for Matrimonial Law
3. Cutting-edge Preparation of Witnesses for Trial
4. Mediating to Victory Winning at Pre-trial:
1. Best Practices on Preparing Your Client for Deposition
2. Effective Tools for Discovery in Family Law
3. Requests for Production: What You Need to See Before Going to Court
4. Tracing & Locating the Assets
5. Formulating A Winning Approach Before Trial Recorded Question & Answer Session with the Experts Biography of Seminar Faculty:
1. James Fox Miller
is a Partner at Boies Schiller & Flexner, where he is a nationally recognized practitioner in family and complex litigation. He is AV rated, a former President of the Florida Bar, Board Certified in family law by the Florida Bar, a member of The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, and a Charter member of the College of Family Law Trial Lawyers. Mr. Miller has been named in all editions of The Best Lawyers in America and is named as one of Lawdragon's 500 Leading Lawyers In America - one of seven family law practitioners so named in 2005, and one of six so named in 2006. Mr. Miller has been an expert witness on numerous aspects of family law. Mr. Miller served as Special Bar Counsel for The Florida Bar in several very large and high profile grievance matters. Mr. Miller is a frequent writer and teacher of family law across the country, where he has taught over 5,000 new lawyers the essentials of family law, lectures at the Judicial College for family court judges, and has served on the faculty for the American Academy. He has also been invited to serve as an adjunct professor at the University of Florida Law School and University of Miami Law School.
2. Randall M. Kessler
is the Chair of the American Bar Association's Family Law Section, founding partner of Kessler, Schwarz, & Solomiany, national expert on family law, and frequently counsels celebrities and athletes in divorces. He has over 20 years of experience in domestic relations and family law matters including divorce, custody, paternity, prenuptial agreements and child support. Mr. Kessler teaches trial techniques at Emory Law School's Trial Techniques Program. He is the Editor of the Family Law Review for the State Bar of Georgia and is the former Chair of the Family Courts Committee of the Family Law Section of the American Bar Association. He has authored numerous articles on child support, representing high profile clients in family law cases, and has presented an update of recent legislation to the judges and staff attorneys of the Supreme Court of Georgia and Georgia Court of Appeals. Mr. Kessler has received numerous awards for his excellence in practice, including selection as a Top 100 Super Lawyer, an AV-rating by Martindale-Hubbell, and being listed in Legal Elite consistently since 2003. Mr. Kessler is a graduate of Emory Law School. You will receive access to recording, podcast, course & reference material, and information related to CLE/MCLE credit as soon as you register with a credit card or when your check is processed. CLE ACCREDITATION: Rossdale CLE is a national leader in attorney education and has trained thousands of attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals.
Attend this 24/7 on-demand seminar & podcast for CLE & MCLE credit with the following pending & approved jurisdictions:
1. Alaska Bar Association for 1.5 CLE Credits *
2. Alabama State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.5 MCLE credits
3. Arizona State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits**
4. State Bar of California for 1.5 MCLE credits
5. Colorado Supreme Court Board of Continuing Legal & Judicial Education for 1.8 CLE Credits
6. Connecticut (CLE credits are not required, but are encouraged)**
7. District of Columbia (CLE credits are not required)***
8. Florida Bar for 2.0 CLE credits
9. Georgia Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
10. Idaho State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
11. Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE Credits
12. Louisiana Supreme Court Commission on MCLE for 1.5 MCLE credits
13. Maryland (CLE credits are not required)**
14. Massachusetts (CLE credits are not required)**
15. Michigan (CLE credits are not required)**
16. Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
17. Nebraska Mandatory Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
18. Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
19. New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits (per Rule 201:4)
20. New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 CLE credits
21. New York State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
22. North Carolina State Bar Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 CLE credits
23. Oregon State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
24. Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.5 CLE credits
25. South Dakota (CLE credits are not required)**
26. Texas State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
27. Utah State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 MCLE credits
28. Vermont Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.5 CLE credits
29. Virginia State Bar for 1.5 MCLE credits
30. Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 MCLE credits
31. Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners for 1.5 CLE credits
32. Wyoming State Bar for 1.5 CLE credits
Additional States - call customer service at (888) 626-3462
* Members of the Alaska Bar Association may report 1.5 CLE credits for participating in this course as it has been approved by other mandatory CLE jurisdictions for 1.5 CLE credits.
** The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 1.5 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 0 hour(s) of professional responsibility.
*** States that do not require CLE are indicated above. Rossdale does not apply for CLE in these states as CLE credit is not required. For additional questions, please call 888-626-3462. REGISTER FOR CLE CREDIT AND LISTEN & LEARN AT YOUR CONVENIENCE WITH THIS 24/7 ON-DEMAND DOWNLOADABLE SEMINAR.
You will receive an on-demand download of the seminar, accompanying materials, and information to report the CLE credits as soon as you register with a credit card or when we process your check.