This audio class, as presented by The Rishis, is a fascinating exploration that looks at common myths throughout history. Questions include:
• Throughout history there have been tales of goblins, leprechauns, and other similar beings. Do any of these things exist?
• Do ghost exist? Why do people say they see ghosts, are they just their imagination?
• What about the black arts? For example, those who dabble in the occult? Can one actually gain power from “worshipping” dark entities?
• Is there is a difference if you light a white candle vs. a black candle? Or, to put it another way, do colors have different vibrations?
• Is Halloween offensive to God? What about Mardi Gras and similar celebrations?
• Where did the concept of a devil and Satan come from?
• Can someone be possessed? Is an experience like “The Exorcist” real?
• What about angels?
• Why can children and animals “see” ghosts and other phenomena?
• Is there a Santa Claus? Tooth Fairy? What is the purpose of such things in relation to flow?
• Do fairy tales have any basis in reality? Are they actually blockages to flow?
• What about aliens? Do aliens exist? Are aliens on this planet? Are they superior to humans?
• Is fantasy better than reality?
• If I have a good dream that makes me feel great why am I unable to duplicate that experience in my real life?