Packaging & Shipping Information
Fisherman's Fleet takes extensive measures to ensure that your seafood arrives in perfect condition. All seafood shipped over night to ensure optimize freshness, everything is shipped via FED- EX over night. We packaged everything as if it was being shipped two days to allow for any delays on FED-EX 's behalf.
- All packaging starts with specially designed thermal insulated foam box 1 ½ thick
- Absorbent pad at bottom of box to soak up any water.
- Non toxic gel packs to maintain cold in box.
- Seaweed when it may apply for lobsters or shellfish.
- Protective corrugated boxing shell.
- Cooking and handling directions come in all boxes.
- Free gift cards for all orders.
Fisherman's Fleet is a large volume shipper with FedEx. We receive discounted prices from FedEx on our shipments and are able to pass the savings on to you. Saturday deliveries are available in most areas, please call and ask to speak to a customer to find out if Saturday delivery is available in your area. Saturday charges are $15.00
- All orders must be received by 12:00 noon the day before delivery.
- No deliveries on Sundays, Monday, holidays, day after holidays.
- All live lobster orders must be sent over night.
(Some fresh fish orders are sent two day delivery.)