Import Doba Products
Return to Products
The Import Doba Products page is where you can select the Doba products you would like to import to your store to sell to your customers.
The is divided into four steps:
Step 1: - the view watch lists section is where you choose which watch list(s) to select your products from and contains a table with the following fields:
- check box that allows you to select which watch list you wish to import.
- Watch List - displays the name of the watch list.
- Product Count - displays how many products are within the corresponding watch list.
- Callbacks Enabled - Displays whether callbacks are enabled or not (True/False). Callbacks are sent to the URL on file to notify your system of changes in order status, product status, etc. Callbacks are essential to keeping you up to date with the most accurate information available to the Doba platform.
Simply select the watch lists you wish to import products from and click the
Step 2: - the select products section contains is where you select the products you wish to sell and contains a table with the following fields:
At the top of this section, you may click the Click Here link to select all Doba products for import.
To the right of the Click Here link, you will see Display product images in grid; if you select this checkbox each product image will display in the product grid under the header Image.
- check box that allows you to select which product you wish to import.
- Product ID - displays the product ID for the Doba product.
- Image - displays the product image if this option in enabled.
- Item ID - displays the item ID for the Doba product.
- Last Imported - displays the last time that you imported the product. If product has never been imported before, it will display as "new".
- Inventory - displays how much inventory is available for the product.
- Price - displays the price of the product.
- MSRP - displays the manufacturers suggested retail price.
Note: Imports containing 100 or fewer products will occur in real-time. All other imports will be scheduled for processing.
Simply select the product you wish to sell and click the
button to move on to step 3.
Step 3: - the import products section is where you apply product settings to the products you wish to import from Doba and contains the following fields:
- Import Options - you can select from 3 different import options which include Import new and existing products, Import new products only and Update existing products only.
- Apply Product Status - you can select to make your product active or inactive.
- No change for existing products - allows you to select whether you wish to change the product status for existing products.
- Apply Taxes - there are two check boxes where you can choose to apply sales or country taxes.
- Product Pricing - this is where you decide how to price your product. You can choose to use the MSRP, markup whole sale by your chosen percentage %, markup whole sale by your chosen dollar amount $, or choose no markup.
- Categories - this is where you can select which categories the products fall under. You can create categories automatically by checking the checkbox. You can select from Assign Later, Recreate Doba Categories, Assign to Existing Category.
The second section of the page is the . There are six different options you can select in this section which include: . When you check off one of these checkboxes, the product fields will be overwritten if an existing product is imported.
The final step is the page. This page indicates you have successfully imported or updated products from your Doba watch lists. After completing the import you should review the following steps:
- Review all imported products to ensure they are correct.
- Rename or edit any product's name, description and image to suit.
- Check the prices of your newly created products and make adjustments as required.
- Set all new products to active to make them live in your store.
To return to the Manage Products page, simply click the Manage existing products link at the bottom of the page. To import more doba products click the Import more doba products link located next to the manage products link.
You will also notice a Doba Login page located in the Doba section. Clicking this page will take you to the following link: https://www.doba.com/login.html where you can login into your Doba account.